HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cook in Fort Worth, Texas
(Work Schedule: Days with rotating weekends)
*Position Summary: *
Under the general supervision of the Executive Chef and Director of FANS, the Cook assists with all food prep and with patient meal tray assembly, and performs related duties. Provides consistent, quality nutritious meals, and service according to hospital/regulatory standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meal preparation for the cafeteria and patients.
- Assistance with meal preparation for the doctor’s lounge and catered events as needed.
Clean up and stocking duties as needed.
Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015.
- Culinary Arts Degree or Certificate from accredited program preferred.
- Food handler’s certification required within 10 days of employment.
- Minimum of 2 years of culinary work experience in a restaurant or hospital setting, and minimum of 1 year of supervisory/managerial food service experience preferred.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Medical City Alliance
Requisition ID: 25121-100164